Central Portugal Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central Portugal Exchange

This is an exchange forum where people living in or visiting Central Portugal can swap ideas and articles or even services. It is not intended to be a sales forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amieiras

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 pm

met Wendy at Portuguese lessons so have only found this site today. I live on a small farm we have been here 9 months and loving it have a dog a cat 11 hens and 1 cockerill. we have 8 eggs a day and now need to find a way of selling them. The hens are free range and produce at least 1 double yoker daily.
Last summer we were self sufficient with veg we hope to do the same again this year. look forward to here from other members
cheers
Wendy
Back to top Go down
Bubbles

Bubbles

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Great to here from you, a good way of practicing your Portugese and meeting the neighbours it to swap food, last year I got eggs in exchange for plums.

We don't use many eggs but I always prefer to buy from a known source, in the UK we went to our local farmers market.

Check out my topic on the swap items page.

Wendy bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.heyportugal.com

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Portugal Exchange :: Introductions-
Jump to: