Central Portugal Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central Portugal Exchange

This is an exchange forum where people living in or visiting Central Portugal can swap ideas and articles or even services. It is not intended to be a sales forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lift wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omostra06

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-06

lift wanted Empty
PostSubject: lift wanted   lift wanted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:39 pm

there is an english lady in tomar looking for a lift to England anytime soon, if anyone is going and can offer her a lift please let me know so i can put you both intouch, thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
http://www.gekkoportugal.com
geraldo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-07

lift wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: lift wanted   lift wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:14 am

omostra06 wrote:
there is an english lady in tomar looking for a lift to England anytime soon, if anyone is going and can offer her a lift please let me know so i can put you both intouch, thanks in advance
There is an English gentleman in Rega da Murta, 16k north of Tomar, returning to UK by car/ferry from Santander to Portsmouth on Monday 23rd March. Leaves Santander 16.00 arrives Pompey 17.00 next day. Cabin.
Back to top Go down

lift wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Portugal Exchange :: Trips / Travel :: Transport and Shipping-
Jump to: