Central Portugal Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central Portugal Exchange

This is an exchange forum where people living in or visiting Central Portugal can swap ideas and articles or even services. It is not intended to be a sales forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

British Ambassador's Visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-07

British Ambassador's Visit Empty
PostSubject: British Ambassador's Visit   British Ambassador's Visit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:34 pm

I received a telephone call this morning letting me know that the British Ambassador is planning to visit Central Portugal on Thursday, 10th September.

He will be coming with the British Consul, Mark Crathorne, and would like to introduce himself to the British residents in Central Portugal and tell them about the services the Embassy provides etc.

Would you or your friends be interested in coming along? The venue, unconfirmed at this stage, will be in Coimbra at around 5/6pm.

I know this is very short notice but if you could let me know as soon as possible I would be grateful.

Many thanks,

Jay
Back to top Go down
http://www.beyradirectory.com

British Ambassador's Visit
Page 1 of 1