Central Portugal Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central Portugal Exchange

This is an exchange forum where people living in or visiting Central Portugal can swap ideas and articles or even services. It is not intended to be a sales forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registering Fossas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubbles

Bubbles

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Registering Fossas Empty
PostSubject: Registering Fossas   Registering Fossas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi..I have done a lot of research recently about htis subject and we have until May 2010 to register all fossas.

It seems quite straight forward..but this is Portugal. Fill in the form, attaches maps showing locations and send off. You can download the form and get more information from the website but if you want the form then PM me and I will send it .

I don't think we can bury our heads in the sand over this one.

If you have wells and boreholes and any water extraction from groundwater then these need to be registered too..I think it is a different form.

Even if you have a new house built in the past couple of years the licences need to be re-registered to ensure all licences are on the same type of forms, for standardisation..I think the date for this is now passed, but if you in this category check with your builder...

Hope this can help someone.

Wendy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heyportugal.com
106droad

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Registering Fossas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registering Fossas   Registering Fossas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Just to expand a little on the previous message, all fossas need to be registered except those that have no outlet to the ground (i.e. closed tanks that need to be emptied). Even a fossa with only an overflow or seepage through the base needs to be registered. (there has been some conflicting information in the past from local agents etc.)

We sent our registration off a months or two back but have had no acknowledgement or reply yet but I have since been told that the applications should be sent by registered post to give eveidence of posting.
Back to top Go down

Registering Fossas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Portugal Exchange :: Exchange Board :: Swap Information/Services-
Jump to: