Central Portugal Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central Portugal Exchange

This is an exchange forum where people living in or visiting Central Portugal can swap ideas and articles or even services. It is not intended to be a sales forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello - Just found this forum!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibbs

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Hello - Just  found this forum! Empty
PostSubject: Hello - Just found this forum!   Hello - Just  found this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Hello All, Smile

Just stumbled across this forum, and thought I'd introduce myself. Living in Alvaiazere for almost a year now, and have lots of questions as to where to find things - so hope all of you who have been posting for a while may be able to help. Question Thanks in anticipation bounce
Back to top Go down
net net

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just found this forum!   Hello - Just  found this forum! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 am

Hello and welcome to the forum. We have lived here for 5 years and I know some of the other forum members have been here longer so I am sure there will be someone who can help with some of your questions so fire away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.alvorge.net
Breeze

Breeze

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just found this forum!   Hello - Just  found this forum! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi Tibbs - welcome to the forum !!

We are at Chaos so if there is anything around this area we can help with just give us a shout !!
Back to top Go down
Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just found this forum!   Hello - Just  found this forum! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Breeze wrote:
Hi Tibbs - welcome to the forum !!

We are at Chaos so if there is anything around this area we can help with just give us a shout !![/quote

Thanks for your welcome Breeze, and prompt reply giving info. on animal rescue in Tomar. Although we've been in Alvaiazere for almost a year now, there's still a lot of information that we need about loads of subjects. Will give you a shout on many subjects I'd imagine. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just found this forum!   Hello - Just  found this forum! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 pm

net net wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forum. We have lived here for 5 years and I know some of the other forum members have been here longer so I am sure there will be someone who can help with some of your questions so fire away. Very Happy

[quote] Excellent, thanx for the welcome - hope to get to know the other forum members soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just found this forum!   Hello - Just  found this forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello - Just found this forum!
Page 1 of 1