Central Portugal Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central Portugal Exchange

This is an exchange forum where people living in or visiting Central Portugal can swap ideas and articles or even services. It is not intended to be a sales forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ikea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
omostra06

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-06

ikea Empty
PostSubject: ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:59 pm

went to IKEA on sat, what a nightmare, sooo busy! go down fairly regular if anyone wants to share a ride and our van
Back to top Go down
http://www.gekkoportugal.com
Chris n Poppy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-27

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Poppy really, really wants to go. I really, really, REALLY don't! She's back from the UK tomorrow, (4th March), when do you plan another trip?

Chris
Back to top Go down
bluetoothsales

bluetoothsales

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-12-03

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Going to Lisbon on 18th March. Picking my Mum up at 20.50 so have already been roped in for an IKEA trip. Anyone want to come along or tell me what you want. Only have a Mondeo estate but have only one passenger, small bag and large roofbox less what my wife wants.

Paul
Back to top Go down
http://www.mint.pt
bluetoothsales

bluetoothsales

ikea Empty
PostSubject: IKEA   ikea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:23 pm

PS Have an English( Matching Copy) of IKEA catalog so if you want to touch it or view it, I have it available for the price of a cup of tea or small beer.

Paul
Back to top Go down
Tibbs

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-21

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:07 pm

What's the possibility of arranging a bus trip to Ikea for forum members? I'd love to go, and I'm sure there must be others who feel the same. I'm sure the bus company in Alvaiazere would have a small bus, which wouldn't cost too much. Willing to help with arrangements - but don't speak any Portuguese. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
omostra06

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:16 pm

i was there last sunday and it was packed again, we have been up and down a fair bit recently, (doing a house) the car park on the top level is closed at the moment so if you go go early to get parked, especially on a weekend
Back to top Go down
Tibbs

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Trying to make me jealous Derek? Mad You've succeded! Still think a bus trip for locals a couple of times a year would work - just think of the amount of stuff you could stuff into the boot of a bus, as long as nobody wanted to buy big stuff Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tibbs

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Just think folks - no driving, no stress trying to find a parking space, different company on the bus. Able to relax and have a nice meal and a drink - picked up after browsing for hours - nobody growling about the time you've spent shopping and how the traffic on the way back will be horrendous Laughing Then brought back home with all of your lovely purchases .

I wanna go Rolling Eyes I wanna go Wink
Back to top Go down
omostra06

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:44 pm

well it could be a good day out. there is also a big shopping mall close to ikea so i guess you could make a day of it, best thing about ikea is the bargain basement section full of stuff we dont need but really want because its half price!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tibbs

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Ikea bargain basement - that's for me!!! I'm so cheap - in the nicest possible way. I've never been to the one in Lisbon before, so, pleased to hear that there is a big shopping mall close to hand. Which railway is it closest to Derek? Just in case nobody wants to accompany me, think I'll let the train take the strain. Smile
Back to top Go down
bluetoothsales

bluetoothsales

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikea   ikea Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:02 pm

As well as the shopping mall, there is a makro, an AKI, Decathalon and in the shopping mall (if you are thinking of the one in Benfica ) there is a Toys R Us and a Kentucky Fried Chicken to name but a few of the local "shopping" sights

Just on the bargain basement - why do they put it at the end of the store by the checkouts when it is the first place you want to go? - I have been told off twice for going through the checkouts the wrong way just to see the BB first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ikea Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikea   ikea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ikea
Page 1 of 1