Central Portugal Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central Portugal Exchange

This is an exchange forum where people living in or visiting Central Portugal can swap ideas and articles or even services. It is not intended to be a sales forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubbles

Bubbles

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-26

FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere Empty
PostSubject: FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere   FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:10 pm

If you want to join the Free Portuguese lessons that will be starting soon in Alvaiazere, then you need to go to the office/centre near the Bombeiros roundabout (it has lots of posters in the windows) with your passport and sign up.

They will only run them if they have enought people as they ahve to apply for funding..so sign up quick and make life a little easier for yourself.

I am going on Monday...Segunda Feira. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.heyportugal.com
Breeze

Breeze

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere   FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:05 am

If I'd known earlier we would have joined but we are already having lessons at the High School in Ferreira do Zezere - completely free and from 7 - 9.30 on Monday and Wednesday evenings. It's very informal and friendly, the teacher Sandra is great and anyone wanting to join can just turn up !!
Back to top Go down
Bubbles

Bubbles

Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere   FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 pm

Breeze,

Thanks for the info on the Portuguese lessons.

Alvaiazere has still not started so I thought I might join yours, does it matter that I do not live in FdZ? do you have to go to both nights?

I will turn up next week.

Bubbles
Back to top Go down
http://www.heyportugal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere   FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE Portuguese lessons in Alvaiazere
Page 1 of 1