Central Portugal Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central Portugal Exchange

This is an exchange forum where people living in or visiting Central Portugal can swap ideas and articles or even services. It is not intended to be a sales forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over a year on this forum so I decisded to say Hi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluetoothsales

bluetoothsales

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Over a year on this forum so I decisded to say Hi Empty
PostSubject: Over a year on this forum so I decisded to say Hi   Over a year on this forum so I decisded to say Hi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi Everyone

Been on this forum for over a year and never actually introduced myself. Many of you may well know me but not by my online name.

I live near Alvaiazere and have two kids, both fluent Portuguese speakers – better than I will ever be. Also married – best not forget the wife!!

This years projects are to finish building a pirate ship and grow a lawn – I think the pirate ship may be easier.

I have an extensive book collection – a large amount of which are horror and thrillers although I can usually find something for anyone. If anyone fancies a book swap, I am quite happy to exchange reading material.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mint.pt

Over a year on this forum so I decisded to say Hi
Page 1 of 1